LiteON WSG303S Sigfox Verified Module (RC1/3/5/6)
Sigfox module WSG303S : RC1/3/5/6 for Europe
WSG303S Sigfox Verified Module (RC1/3/5/6)
RF Output Power Up To 14dBm (sigfox)
WSG303S RC1 is a Sigfox modem module for the low power wide area network (LPWAN) market. It is designed
with STM’s system S2-LP+STM32 MCU for the European market (EN 300 220). The module was designed for high performance,
high quality, low cost, small form factor and most importantly, high RF power of up to 14dBm. The design is fully compliant to
ETSI regulations. The Sigfox application is running on SMT32 MCU at high efficiency executed at high efficiency using its internal
32bit core Cortex-M0 processor. Every module is preloaded with Sigfox application software, module specific ID/KEY/PAC as
referring to Sigfox network system. The preloaded software also includes a bootloader which allows software update or future
user application development.
- Operating Frequency: ISM 868MHz
- Sigfox compliant AT command set via UART
- Maximum transmission power: 14dBm
- Current consumption:
- 26mA Tx at 14dBm (peak current with Sigfox packet transmission) 4.7uA at sleep mode
- 22.5×16.5mm Stamp type
- Compact board design with low external component counts
- Voltage supply : 2.0V ~ 3.6V
- Operation Temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- 64KB Flash & 8KB RAM Embedded
- ETSI EN 300 220 compliant
- Preloaded Sigfox application with ID/KEY/PAC and bootloader for firmware update
- Evaluation kit available
Geographical zones of Sigfox
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
- Overseas France: French Guiana, French Polynesia, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, New Caledonia, Reunion.
- Middle East and Africa: Botswana, Kenya, Mauritius, Nigeria, Oman, Senegal, South Africa, Swaziland, United Arab Emirates.
- RC2: Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, USA.
- RC3: Japan.
- Latin America: Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Trinidad & Tobago, Uruguay.
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand.
- RC5: South Korea.
- RC6: India.
- RC7: Russia.