Sigfox module WSG300S : RC2/RC4 for USA & APAC EVB
WSG300S RC24 is a Sigfox modem module for the low power wide area network (LPWAN) market. It is designed with STM’s system S2-LP + STM MCU + Sky66421 for the US or other FCC-like market (FCC Part 15.247).
The module was designed for high performance, high quality, low cost, small form factor and most importantly, high RF power of up to 22dBm. The design is fully compliant to FCC regulations. The Sigfox application is running on STM32 MCU at high efficiency using its internal 32bit core Cortex- M0 processor.
Every module is preloaded with Sigfox application software, module specific ID/KEY/PAC as referring to Sigfox network system. The preloaded software also includes a bootloader which allows software update or future user application development.
- Operating Frequency: ISM 902-920MHz
- Zone: RC2(902Mhz) /RC4(920Mhz)
- Standard:Sigfox Network System
- Sigfox compliant AT command set via UART
- Data Rate:RC2/4: Uplink 600bps / Downlink 600bps
- Maximum transmission power: 22dBm
- Frequency bands
- RC2 uplink Central Frequency 902.200 MHz
- RC2 downlink Central Frequency 905.200 MHz
- RC4 uplink Central Frequency 920.800 MHz
- RC4 downlink Central Frequency 922.300 MHz
- Operating Voltage : 2.1 ~ 3.6V
- Operating Temperature:-40 ~ 85 degree C
- Current consumption
- Tx mode(TX period): 80mA
- Uplink(TX 1 frame): 166mA
- Normal mode: 5mA
- Sleep mode: 2.2 uA
- Evaluation kit available