iFrogLab Lora IL-LORA1111, LORA FILES TRANSFER DONGLE
- Frequency Range: 868/900/915MHz
- Modulation: FSK/GFSK/MSK/LoRa
- LoRa gateway
- High RX Sensitivity: -137dBm
- Output Power: +20dBm Data Rate: <300 kbps 127dB dynamic Range RSSI Excellent blocking immunity Preamble detection Automatic RF sense and CAD monitor Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC
- Working Temperature: -40°C ~+80°C Build-in temperature sensor
- Standby current: ≤ 1uA
- Supply voltage: 5 V for USB
- Has Complete sample code for such LoRa gateway https://github.com/iFrogLab/IL-LORA1272
- Made in Taiwan
- Direct use of USB interface control, do not need to understand the complex transmission LORA concept.
- Can be directly connected with the Raspberry Pi quick practice ioT LoRa gateway, do not need expensive LoRaWan gateway
- iFroglab provides Raspberry USB driver and can receive more than one LoRa module multiplexing, the industry’s first.
- The actual test can reach 3km away, the rapid completion of iOT remote control!
- Ground floor, second floor of the launch information can be easily received on the sixth floor upstairs, you can directly replace the Zigbee and Zwave and other network technology!
- The transmission of information through the wall through the ground.
- To provide a complete raspberry and Arduino example of the program can be a simple data transmission and reception of the sample program https://github.com/iFrogLab/IL-LORA1272 and Sample program for LoRa gateway https://github.com/iFrogLab/LoRaGateway
- Get started quickly