NB-IoT Module WNB301H Compact-sized Multi-band NB-IoT Module With Ultra-low Power Consumption
Where to buy it:
- iFrogLab online store
- NB-IoT Support
- B1, B3, B5, B8, B20, B28 (Frequency table)
- AT Commands
- Extended Temperature
- Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Ultra-Low Power
The difference the iFrogLab NB-IOT WNB301H and WNB303R module are that.
#. WNB303R is able to adjust the frequency range by using the full frequency band of the joint MKT chip.
#. WNB301H is used in the frequency range of only 698-960 MHz and 1695-2180 MHz using HiSilicon chips
Advanced Solutions WNB301H is high performance NB-IoT module with extremely low power consumption for long battery life up to 10 years. The ultra-low power design is applied at system level, in the different 3GPP modes of operation. WNB301H supports various interfaces such as UART, I2C, SPI* and so on. The module provides customer high flexibility for different kind of applications. Due to the compact form factor, ultra-low power consumption and good performance, WNB301H is the best choice to be embedded to the design or solution for SmartX applications, ex. smart cities, smart metering and grid, security and asset tracking, environmental monitoring and control, health care monitoring, etc.
WNB301H is equipped with 42-pin 1.25mm pitch Stamp Pad of LCC package for
PCB SMT mounting. The following chapters provide detailed descriptions of these
- Power supply
- Reset interface
- UART interfaces
- USIM interface
- ADC interface
- I2C interface*
- Network status indication*
- RF interface
- GPIO / SPI Interface*
- Support firmware update via UART and FOTA
- Support DRX/eDRX/PSM in the different 3GPP modes of operation
- Integrated power management unit for direct-from-battery operation
- UART | I2C | SPI* | USIM with 1.8V/3V operation | ADC | GPIO
- IPv4 | IPv6 | NON-IP | UDP | TCP | CoAP | DTLS | LWM2M
- CE* | FCC* | CCC | CTA* | GCF* | RoHS Compliant
- Low profile and Compact Form Factor: 23.0 x 15.0 x 2.2 mm Weight: 1.45g
- 42 Pin Stamp Pad of LCC package
- iForglab Dashboard
The following figure shows the package outline drawing of WNB301H.
The following figure shows the recommended land-pattern of WNB301H
The iForglab has official to alliance with Taiwan telecom service and kick off this NBIOT business in 2019.
The iForglab has supported Dashboard that connection with NBIoT telecom system.