Arduino IC Atmega328P
Bluetooth IC 51822
Frequency Range: 2402~2480MHz
UART Data Interface
Output Power: ≥3dBm
AES-128 Encryption and Decryption
Self-adaptable frequency hopping
Different power-saving modes
Four types of pairing mechnism
Supply voltage: 3.0~5.0V
Where can buy
ifrogLab official online shopping web site
Raspberry Pi compatible Arduino Shield UART hardware module Bluetooth 4.2,
This Arduino bluetooth shield contains an Arduino and can be used standalone,
plugged into another Arduino or it can also be plugged into a Raspberry pi.
You can run Arduino software on this shield and access the Raspberry Pi that it is plugged into.
Its essential function is a Bluetooth hardware module A 4.2 (UART) BLE-Nordic nRF51822 Bluetooth 4.2 module (Single Mode).
It can run standalone using the Arduino that is built in.
Or you can plug it into a Raspberry Pi and this module can access everything on the Raspberry Pi.
The Raspberry Pi can also access all functions on this board. An Arduino library was developed that you can plug into the Arduino Uno IDE.
Using this library you can directly access all Arduino and Raspberry Pi I/O peripherals.
This allows you to stack many Arduino boards to build really interesting modules that were not possible before.
The Arduino can access external sensors and it supports Apple iOS / Android / Raspberry Pi for UART data transmission.
This board supports the Bluetooth SIG specification 4.0 and 4.2 specifications.
This is a very unique board that we developed in-house that no one else has.
We will provide many software examples and we are developing more every day.
Open source and sample code:
more information, please see ifroglab web site.
What is ArBle?
ARBle is a Raspberry Pi A + / B + / 2 adapter plate turn Arduino and Arduino itself, with many important resources, and built-in Bluetooth 4.0 BLE& Nbsp;
We are the first in the industry at the same time marker board Arduino Uno + BLE + Raspberry Pi A + / B + / 2 adapter version,
true by the Raspberry Pi environment, direct control and edit Arduino uno and BLE control with Smart Phone.
This in a dynamic situation, in the direct control of the Raspberry Pi, Arduino update programs, and to obtain information on the Arduino board.
Arduino is a huge ecosystem, if Pi can convert Arduino interface standard, it will be able to access a variety of Arduino expansion board Arduino ecosystem access to get more resources available, this is the function of the board.
- Raspberry Pi itself is transferred to the version of Arduino Shield
- itself Arduino Uno Edition
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0 BLE F-60 Uart, connect to iOS and Android .
- in Taiwan iFrog Lab ARBle Shield hardware module A Bluetooth 4.2 (UART)
- BLE-Nordic nRF51822 Bluetooth 4.2 module (Single Mode)
- Support Bluetooth UART data transmission
- Integration Ardino Uno function, can be directly run Arduino IDE and program
- Integration Raspberry Pi I / O peripherals, allowing direct connection Adruino and Raspberry Pi control
- low power consumption, and the integration of external Arduino Shield supports hundreds of species of commercially Sensor Board for Arduino
- support Apple iOS / Android / Raspberry Pi
- First Release Rx / Tx Uart data transmission.
- Use a flexible, elastic, can quickly close networking applications, and BLE to pass information through the UART format, in line with the Bluetooth SIG specification 4.0 and 4.2 specifications
- to achieve smart home, industrial automation and business applications, as well as logistics, access control, and cloud services related to large distributed cloud connect heterogeneous network deployment, using Bluetooth wireless technology practice in the service and “articles” between direct communication.
- compatible with Arduino UNO, Leonardo, easy access to a variety of Arduino expansion board
- On-board sensor interface for easy access to a variety of sensors
- On-board ADC, 10 Wei, 38KSPS, 11 channels (6 channels for Arduino interface for access to the sensor channel 5)
- On-board RTC, which is one of the most commonly used functions
may be used in
- Arduino program development
- Bluetooth 4.0 BLE F-60 Uart program development for Arduino
- Raspberry Pi and Arduino dual-board cooperation and joint implementation of projects
- Raspberry Pi Bluetooth 4.0 BLE F-60 Uart program development
- connection Arduino Shield connection edition Raspberry Pi
- Let Raspberry Pi by Arduino Shield connection, Developer GPS, motor control, Lego Arduino shield board and other hardware features.
This is one of the rotation plate 3, we have direct support Arduino Uno and Raspberry Pi A + / B + / 2 adapter plate and BLE module (F60)
- system can iOS, iPhone, iPad connection
- You can connect Android 4.3
- can be used on Arduino
- can be used in the Raspberry Pi Raspberry Pi and 2
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification V4.1 BLE, receive no byte limit
- Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- transfer rate: Asynchronous: 6 kbps Synchronous: 6 kbps
- Security Features: Authentication and encryption
- Support Services: Central & amp; Peripheral UUID FFE0, FFE1
- power consumption: automatic sleep mode, standby current of 400uA ~ 1.5mA, transmission 8.5mA.
- Power supply: + 3.3VDC 50mA
- Dimensions: 26.9mm x 13mm x 2.2 mm
- Bluetooth Certification: ROHS REACH BQB& Nbsp;
ARBle Shield UART hardware modules sample code and source code:
Please request the following ios Source Code to service after purchase
- Ultra low power consumption
- 6.3mA – TX at -4dBm (3V using on-chip DC-DC)
- 8.0mA – TX at 0dBm (3V using on-chip DC-DC)
- 11.8mA – TX at + 4dBm (3V using on-chip DC-DC)
- 9.7mA – RX (3V using on-chip DC-DC)
- 13mA – RX at 1Mbps (No DC-DC)
- 10.5mA – TX at 0dBm (No DC-DC)
- 0.6μA – SYSTEM-OFF, no RAM retention
- 1.2μA – SYSTEM-OFF, 8KB RAM retention
- 2.6μA – SYSTEM-ON, All peripherals in idle mode
2.4GHz Multi-protocol Radio
- + 4dBm to -20dBm output power in 4dBm steps
- -30dBm output power in whisper mode
- -96dBm RX sensitivity at 250kbs
- -90dBm RX sensitivity at 1Mbps
- -85dBm RX sensitivity at 2Mbps
- 2 Mbps, 1 Mbps and 250kbs supported data rates
- Excellent co-existence performance
- 32-bit ARM® Cortex ™ M0 32-bit CPU
- 2.4GHz Multi-protocol CPU
- 256 / 128KB embedded flash
- 32KB / 16KB RAM
- 3 x 16/24-bit timers with counter mode
- 16 channel CPU independent Programmable Peripheral Interconnect (PPI)
- Encryption -128-bit AES ECB / CCM / AAR co-processor
- Temperature sensor
ARBle Shield UART and ARBle Shield IPV6 hardware modules differences:
- ARBle Shield Uart and ARBle Shield IPV6 hardware is the same, but the difference firmware
- ARBle Shield Uart for Rx / Tx UART data transmission module.
- ARBle Shield IPv6 for IPv6 features designed modules can be controlled through a web (example program only providing Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi 2).
[IFrogLab] ARBle shield to the version of Bluetooth 4.0, UART demo
In this video you can see such a person, ARBle shield to the version, you can write directly on the Arduino programming language raspberry pie above, and may be in Raspberi Pi, read data via UART, and in turn on top of the plate itself has a blue bud 4.0 module, so it can pass data via iOS or android, and the spread of information and Raspberry Pi Ardino
For more information, see www.ifroglab.com
[IFrogLab] ARBle shield to version 4.0 of the Bluetooth function
In this video you can see such a person, ARBle shield to the version, you can write directly on the Arduino programming language on top of Raspberry Pi, and in turn on top of the plate itself has a Bluetooth 4.0 module, so it can through the iOS or android transfer data and information transmitted Ardino itself on the board or board which is other Ardino
For more information, see www.ifroglab.com
Here you can buy http://www.ifroglab.com/?p=333
ARBle Shield UART hardware module Bluetooth 4.2 Appearance
Raspberry Pi itself is transferred to the version of Arduino Shield