iFrogLab LoRa Enzo for industrial controller
iFrogLab Lora 868/900/915 MHz SX1272 LoRa Enzo for industrial controller compatible
- LoRa industrial controller
- Frequency Range: 868/900/915MHz
- Modulation: FSK/GFSK/MSK/LoRa
- High RX Sensitivity: -137dBm
- Output Power: +20dBm Data Rate: <300 kbps 127dB dynamic Range RSSI Excellent blocking immunity Preamble detection Automatic RF sense and CAD monitor Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC
- Working Temperature: -40°C ~+80°C Build-in temperature sensor
- Supply voltage: DC 8 V -18V
- Has Complete sample code for such LoRa gateway https://github.com/iFrogLab/IL-LORA1272
The Latest FW updated 201708:
- Improve RF performance and add CRC check mechanism
- Supported Sleep mode, capable to provide real low power mode for Green Power application.
- Supported WakeUP from LoRa feature.
- Made in Taiwan
- Direct use of RS232/RS485 interface control, do not need to understand the complex transmission LORA concept.
- Can be directly connected with the Raspberry Pi quick practice ioT LoRa gateway, do not need expensive LoRaWan gateway
- iFroglab provides driver and can receive more than one LoRa module/Dongle multiplexing, the industry’s first.
- The actual test can reach 3km away, the rapid completion of iOT remote control!
- Ground floor, second floor of the launch information can be easily received on the sixth floor upstairs, you can directly replace the Zigbee and Zwave and other network technology!
- The transmission of information through the wall through the ground.
- To provide a complete raspberry and Arduino example of the program can be a simple data transmission and reception of the sample program https://github.com/iFrogLab/IL-LORA1272 and Sample program for LoRa gateway https://github.com/iFrogLab/
- Get started quickly
- can connection with LoRa gateway and easy to establish LoRa network.
- Supported iForglab utility that can sent data to Dashboard directly. don’t needs any complex configure
- Windows driver from here
- Mac No driver required
- Linux No driver required, you should check device name ，e.g. : /dev/ttyAMC0
- QNAP NAS No driver required，you should check device name ，e.g.： /dev/ttyAMC0
- Raspberry Pi No driver required，you should check device name ，e.g.： /dev/ttyAMC0
- The New LoRa APP can validation for each platform of LoRa dongle，Here
iL-LORA1272 is a type of low cost RF front-end transceiver module based on SX1272 from Semtech Corporation. It keeps the advantages of RFIC SX1272 but simplifies the circuit design. The high sensitivity (-137dBm) in LoRa modulation and 20dBm high power output make the module suitable for low range and low data rate applications.
iL-LORA1272 module consists of RFIC SX1272 and include powerful MCU, thin SMD crystal and antenna matching circuit. The antenna port is well matched to standard 50 Ohm impedance. Users don’t need to spend time in RF circuit design and choose suitable antennas for different applications. iL-LORA1272 operates at 1.8~3.6V with extra low standby current which makes it suitable for battery powered-up applications. Because iL-LORA1272 is purely hardware module and it adopts ±10ppm crystal which the resolution of it places a important role in calculating spreading factor, bandwidth, etc.
In addition, We’er add powerful MCU to help Users that don’t needs to read the datasheet of SX1272, you just go through UART to control this module and will easy to use the module in the best performance.
PPT download here
UART data spec PDF here
Application Note Here
Docker Container here